Wednesday, May 14, 2014

95. Fantasy Fair 2014



Queen of the Flamingos

It started with Flamingos and it ends with Flamingos.


Almost 2 weeks of fun, joy, emotional rollercoasters, parties and heavy shopping are ending soon and leave unforgetable memories that I will keep in my heart like a tresure.
From Jail and Bail over to a Commander being frozen in carbonite to the Love Shack personal Bus tour.
We really had everything imaginable.
There were amazing Silent and Live Auctions and interrompu Parties and flash Mobs.
Thousands of visitors who left more than 5.7 million Linden Dollars in the kiosks and vendors.
I really can't describe what Fantasy Fair means to me without rambling for hours *lol* I just say:
THANK YOU
Team
Creators and Designers
Vendors
Sponsors
Pawlice
Thank you everyone for sharing such an amazing event with the world.
You guys really Rock!!



Credits:
Skin: Meghindo's
Shape: by me
Eyes: Clemmmm
Lashes: Damned
Ears: Trap
Hair: Wasabi Pills (@Fantasy Faire 2014)
Hands and feet: SLink
Headdress and Collar: aisling (@Fantasy Faire 2014)
Dress: Luas (@Fantasy Faire 2014)
Armor: Forge
Facepaint: PMD (@Fantasy Faire 2014)
Boots: Dirty Princess